From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:20:32 -0400
I should have explained more about the blockage that I was asking about
when I asked it.  I came home from holiday to find my place just trashed.
poop everywhere and my pet sitter frantically trying to clean it before we
got in (he seems to have forgotten to come every day like he was supposed
to).  The possible blockage was from some erasers that the little darlings
managed to get down from a high shelf (I still don't know how they got on
there).  But it has been a week and everyone has their normal energy
levels, poop is fine, eating is fine.  I'm still keeping a close eye on
them, of course.

thanks for all the notes

beckers