From:
jason milstead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 17:28:17 -0500
Ive had to deal with something worse than ece and distemper put together.
For the past few nights my ferret has been KEEPING ME UP!  It doesnt matter
what i do, he will break out of his cage and make a TON of noise.... Ive had
him for 4 months and he just started doing this thursday of last week.  He
will weak up every morning at 3:00AM and break out of his cage.  I dont know
what to do, he is driving me crazy and him scratching on his cage door is
worse than having to listen to a claw scratching on a chalk board.  Its
starting to get to me.  last night I only slep 4 hours and I ended up having
to go downstaris and sleep on the couch.  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!  This
really is driving me crazy.

Jason and
Tuaka Ratski  (WEEL SOON HAVE OUR OWN WEB PAGE!!)