From:
Wendy Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:35:38 -0700
Hi,

I'm Wendy. I live in Auburn Hills, MI (about 40 minutes away from
downtown detroit). I currently have a wonderful crew of 6 ferrets that
my husband and I love to pieces! 2 of our group came to us through the
Michigan Humane Society. Our cat's were also adopted from the Humane
Society.

I am wondering if there are any ferret rescues/ org's that I'm not
aware of that need help. These little fuzzies have stolen my heart! I'd
like to help make a difference in the lives of the unfortunate ones who
end up being surrendered. Right now we don't have the room to foster,
but if I could be of help with grooming, cleaning litter, play therapy
or driving fuzzies to vets, etc I'd like to offer up my time.

I have contacted some organizations here in my area about helping and
haven't heard back. I know that everyone is busy so I've tried
contacting the orgs I know of on several occasions over the last year
or so and haven't heard a reply. So I figured if maybe there is others
needing volunteers that I am not aware of the FML seems the best place
to post something like this.

So yeah, please contact me if you need another pair of helping hands at
my email [log in to unmask]

Wendy