From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:18:04 -0400
I have a suggestion and hoe p that I express it well enough to be
understood.  You say that you have time away form school coming up, and
that you are n regluar contact with english teachers.  Have you thought
about perhaps working up an agreement with your parents tolet you continue
studying english during your vacation and hire one of the english teachers
dring that time?  (You could even do chores to earn this privilege if that
is desired by your folks.) Then to learn the language better you could
spend the entire time translating chapters of Kim;s book and having the
teacher check them to help you make needed corrections.  This oculd
alternatively be done as an after-class extra credit project.  Once you
get enough material with whichyouand your teacher are happy you cld use
that in an approach to the publisher.  The time will pass anyway so you
don't need to rush this.