From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:58:19 -0400
Sherrie writes
>Great story on BFF's.  And later this year, there's going to be a
>conservation center opening in Fort Collins, CO, my old hometown, and
>just 60 miles from me, now that I live in Denver!
>
> http://www.defenders.org/defendersmag/issues/summer05/badlands.html

Travis Livieri, featured in the above article, will be one of the
speakers at the IFC's Forum in the Fort, in Fort Collins, October 22-23,
2005.  Another speaker is Paul Marinari, who will be one of the key
biologists at the new National Black-footed Ferret Conservation Center.
We will get to tour this facility, normally closed to the public--a
unique opportunity for black-footed ferret fans!

But it won't all be about BFFs, much as we love them!  Dr. Tom Williard
will talk about nutritional needs of our own domestic ferret, and Ailigh
Vanderbush will talk about ferret behaviors, good, bad and dangerous.
And of course, there will be raffles and vendors!

Register by September 3 and take advantage of early bird pricing!  Final
registration deadline is October 1.

Visit our web site for more information and registration forms.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org