From:
marie fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:39:57 -0700
Hi Everyone

It has been a while since I posted last...My reason for posting is that
there are couple of fert-angels that have a very sick baby, Fert-Angels,
send cards out to alot of people when they lose a furkid...These angels
have 7 ferrets each,,,all are rescues, ...and all with sad stories!!!
One of the kids " Patches" is very ill,.....started throwing up and
was taken to vet on sat....weighed .78.....got worse and was taken it
today... weighs....74...Did exploratory surgery....waiting for results..
vet said it is amazing the little guy made it through surgery.......
these Angels are on fixed income and do not recieve any help with the
babies, yet they are up to date on thier shots .  What they need most
right now are prayers for Patches... Please join with me and say and
extra prayer for these Angels and their little Patches.

Thank you
Marie Fitzgerald

GOD BLESS
MARIE