From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:58:52 -0500
Just wanted to thank the ones who responded to a home needed for the little
ferret in Central Fl.  I haven't all the details yet but when I do I will
post them.

I know it is hard for people to understand especially we on the FML about
having to give up a part of our family to strangers.  I have chose to act in
educating and finding homes over the FML instead of being a ferret shelter
because I know that the more I bring home the more I will keep.  I wouldn't
want anyone to feel that they couldn't give up their fuzzie to someone who
will care and love it.  I keep my animals till death do us part!!

Thought that needed to be said, that we all love our ferrets and there are
to many in the shelters to be adopted.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses
Penny
Blossom