From:
"Steven J. Kroeger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 10:16:40 EDT
 Wanted for:
 1. Impersonating speed bumps
 2. Plant abuse and removal
 3. Theft of odd socks
 4. Kibble Krunching in public
 5. Having to much fun
 6. Habitual Ferretone use
 7. War dancing for Raisins
 8. Dooking the light fantastic
 9. Questioning about FLO
10. Good times and lots of laughs

Personally I believe that fuzzies should be controlled by the FDA as an
addictive drug.  Think about it, it only takes one to get you hooked.  After
one then two isn't enough, then it's three and four and more and more and
finally you submit and they rule the roost.  I mean, you know when you
started with them how they would stay in the cage unless you were there,
Hah!  that lasts all of 5 minutes because you want them with you all the
time.  Then we have the finer points of being owned such as does the dog get
a new chew toy or do the ferrets get a hammock, that's a no brainer, ferrets
first.  I'm telling you it has to be stopped and the only way it's gong to
happen is with gubmint intervention.k;ljfadxg[' fv,

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you an announcement.

Please forgive our human for his rants and raves, we just got him back from
the Halfway House and he is having trouble coping with the new addition to
the family. We promise he will be okay in a few day's once the medication
kicks in and the shock wears off. He's not a bad guy, Mom's better though,
he builds us ramps and runs pipes and tubes all over our room for us to play
in. He made us a really neat plexiglass slide that we slide down after we
crawl up the pipe maze to get to the top, gee that's fun.  Well here comes
Mom so we better untie Dad (telephone cords work great) or she'll get
suspicious, BYE for now,  Cappy, Bandit,Skittles and Buttercup.

You cotton pickin weasels if you ever do that again I'll, I'll, I'll just
have to give you a raisin and ferretone for all the nice words.

Have a great day all you ferret lovers
Steve & Debbie Kroeger