From:
Kim Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:32:35 -0700
I see pictures of fuzzies cuddling asleep with their people families, mine
won't do that.  The only way I get the little rascals to cuddle, is to pick
them up carefully when they are sleeping in my drawer late at night and
then immediately lay down with them.  They wake up and want to wiggle away
within 20 minutes.  They will speed bump and to be picked up, loved, hugged
and kissed for about maybe a minute, then off they go.

Both my boys came from MF by way of Petco and both were older 5 months and
4 months old when I adopted them.  They are now 2 and 1 respectively.  The
boys are free roam during the day because I do most of my work at home, I'm
a Realtor with a home office.

I thought maybe it was because they didn't have enough human interaction as
kits.  Yet, I hear of older ferrets from abusive or neglected situations
cuddling up.

Did I miss Cuddle Training 101?

Kim - the Oregon one
Frankie, Poncho, Mitchika, Caesar, Cleopatra & Butchy
We're all missing Sammy, Spunky and our little Princess