From:
Mike Bourgoin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:20:51 -0400
I've gotten conflicitng info on how many raisins should be given to our
little fuzzy.  Normally we give him one in the morning before we leave
for work.  At night we give him 3-4 when we let him out.  We have been
told that more than 4 per week is harmful.  Any ideas.

Second, what is the shelf-life (if any) for Ferretone?  We bought a
bottle about 3 months ago.  Giving him the recommended dosage has only
put a small dent in the bottle.  Can we use the bottle until it is used
up, or should we replace it with a new bottle.

Thanks
--
Michael L. Bourgoin

"Whoever lives for the sake of combatting an enemy, has an intrest in
the enemy's staying alive"
- Friedrich Nietzsche