From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:53:50 EDT
Hi!

i remember reading...i think it was on the FML about how someone had a
butcher grind up the chicken for them so that they could make Bob C's
Chicken Gravy.

I called everywhere.  No one in Dutchess Co., NY will grind up a chicken
with bones.  What did you say to convince them?

If I remember correctly, that was the point of having it ground: so the
bones won't ruin your blender!

Also: the recipe calls for: 1 Cup fat trimmings (uncooked)

HELP! what can i use? Does the fat off the chicken count?? I guess I don't
eat enough fat--what is he referring to here?

Thanks!
meg in NY
with keera, fezzik and haggis