From:
Deb Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 19:03:51 PDT
I recently adopted a ferret that came with a large cage.  It measures 2 ft
by 3 ft and is 4 ft tall.  The cage itself sits on a wooden base with
casters, and has a linoleum floor.  It has two doors on one side of the cage
(a wide one at the bottom, and a narrower door about 1/3 of the way down).
Only problem is, it's basically a one-story cage because there are NO
shelves or ramps.  I need suggestions on how I can modify this cage.  Any
modifications have to be simple and fairly inexpensive (I don't have a lot
of talent in this kind of stuff).