From:
Craig Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1992 21:53:42 -0400
Chris,
Some of us actually prefer the tyranical way things are run. It helps to keep
keep those wonderful few who like to relate Ferret Recipes. Keep up the
good dictatorship.
Craig,  Carole and the Houston Area Ferret Assc.

P.S. If you will send me your Snail mail Address I would like to send you
a copy of the Houston newsletter the " Carpet Shark Chronicles" this issue
has the story of our trip to Vero Beach to help with the Miami Rescue
your Mailing List gets lots of good PR for your help in keeping the flow
of messages to and from Chere.

[   Chris Lewis
    Box 124
    Dunrobin, Ontario
    Canada K0A 1T0
Note that the postage to Canada is a couple of cents higher than your
domestic mail.]