Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:21:53 -0400
I too have had my fuzzies, Jade Elaine and Daisy Mai creamated.

What I thought to be the perfect trinket box/urn is an 'Apple Trinket Box'
put out by Russ.  Go to a craft store/trinket store that carries Russ
Products.  If you need an order number I can certainly provide that to
you.

The trinket box is an apple shaped sphere (tennis ball size) and the top
lifts off, the top is the stem/leaf combo.  It's made of pewter(or so it
says, not solid pewter tho) and you can engrave on it, (get the right
engraver), apparently it is much harder and takes special equipment to
engrave on a spherical/curved surface.

I had this done and they ruined it, so I had the apples sanded down and
spray painted a brilliant gold and purchased apple keychains and had the
engraveings done on the keychains (Name, DOB and DOD) which hang from the
stem of the apple.

Perfect urns!!  For a cost of $15 - $20 dollars.

Jadesun, Amber-Lynn n' Nikki Taur
       terribly missing
     Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai
            @->->-