From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 07:13:29 -0700
Nikki....
i am so sorry!!!...i had a feeling by the way you worded that post that
ppl were gonna say stuff like that to you...i myself never thought you
were a bad mommy...just that you did not post all the circumstances...

again..i am so sorry for your loss, and even more sorry that some people
could not find it in themselves to offer heartfelt condolences rather than
assume the worse and make you feel worse than you already felt...

i knew by the way you said what you said that there were circumstances not
in your control...

i, too, have ferrets that it takes 2 people to cut their nails, a houseful
of them...and, yes, sometimes it goes too long between cuttings...or one
day they are fine..but sometime during the day a nail gets a snag on
it...but that does not make me a bad mommy...i don't know of anyone who
checks their ferrets' nails every night before putting them to bed...

stuff happens....it is tragic, and can not always be controlled or
averted...it breaks our hearts, not only the person/ferret it happens to,
but a lot of us others feel the loss too... and sometimes it gets to be too
much loss, and we hurt so bad for the little babies that we lash out at the
latest tragedy...that is not right...

sometimes it is good to hold your tongue...or hands, as it were...

kat
===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest boy!!!~*~
MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~FEIVEL~my new Sterling Silver~*~
MEEJA~my new sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my new DEW lady~*~
ARMAND~my new sable gentleman~*~Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!