From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:15:13 -0700
>Bitsy,
>
>Do you know my Aunty CJ??  I loves her so much.  Do you know she is a
>very special ferret angel??

Doodlebugsy,

'Course I knows Aunty CJ, she saved me!  She took me ta Petapalooza and I
met lots of people an' I slept in a coffee mug an I don't 'member much
else 'cause I was so young!  Till my new mom came along, she knew Aunty
CJ too.  She said I wuz SO CUTE she wuz gonna take me home an' luv me
forever.  I think Aunty CJ said sumthin' like "Over my dead body" but I'm
not sure whut she meant...

You bet I'm goin' to da party, 'cause mom says there's gonna be LOTS of
food.  And prizes too.  And food.  An' my mom is gonna have lots of her
handmade stuff there, and some stuffed ferrets to 'adopt'.  And food.

Aunty CJ has saved 214 fuzzies so far dis year, (She says dats a slow
year!) 'an I seen 'em all, but I seen your pic, too, an' you are a CUTIE!
So come on over an see us, always room for one more in my hammock!

See ya there!
Little Bit of Love

PS: Did I mention da FOOD?

=====
Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas