From:
Diane Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:42:01 -0600
Now, now, don't delete me until you read me.

Fundraising For Ferrets is a brand spanking new group online for exactly
what it says.  Raising money to benefit ferrets in almost any way, shape
or form.

Got some old knick knacks you want to advertise for shelter funds????
Put it on FFF.
Are you selling bedding to raise money for your vet bills???
Put it on FFF.
Are you promoting raffle tickets for ferret functions???
Put it on FFF.
Got pictures of the item???? They are welcome.
Post your links, your eBay auctions......

This isn't just for shelters/rescues....this is for anything ferret
related......rescues AND personals.

FFF is an open list, meaning that anyone can join and post.......but
it IS moderated.  While chit-chat isn't forbidden, it isn't exactly
encouraged.  Hopefully, this list will make it easier for more people to
see what's out there pertaining to ferrets, and raise some money in the
process........just another tool to make it nicer for our fuzzy buddies.

So, here's the addy......come on and join.