From:
Tony XXX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 19:51:03 +0000
It seems that there is only the one person who is now claiming that
it was her friend who had the 20+ ferret, but the friend stopped the
shots for her ferret at 11 years old, now this to me rings a bell of
disbelieve because if you are into vaccinating your ferrets then why
be so irresponsible and leave your ferrets unprotected for another
possible 6 to 10 years.

The following is from one of the none believers.

Insist on documentation of age, [vet records from kitten hood are best]

See how many claimants shut up then or suddenly find excuses.

"Oh, I got this ferret as an adult and assumed the age of..."

"Oh, I confused two ferrets with the same names/similar appearance."

"Gee, on the vet papers I see I was confused."

"My dad confused an earlier ferret with this one and thought they
were the same ferrets."

"I transposed a kit date accidentally."

"It turned out the client was using the same papers for multiple
ferrets when travelling, instead of new ones for different
individuals." and others are all paraphrases of things I was told
back when I checked widely, and later when I followed up on some
older claims.

--
The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up. Mark Twain
The First Successful Libel Case