From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 18:38:11 -0700
Just to make sure some FML newbies won't think I'm some sort of
abusive weirdbate:

I meant "you can get your penis stuck in the bars" from a ferrets's
perspective, of course, not my own.  Ferrets have an os penis, a stiff
bonelike piece in the penis, which apparently, at least in part, is to
stiffen the penis for intromission and maintain an erection for the long
copulation times involved in ferret mating.  This os penis has been known
to get stuck in the bars of a cage (an assistant at my vet's just told me
of another instance, which apparently required stitches).  The point,
again, was simply that cages aren't completely immune to safety problems.

I sleep with my girlfriend, but ours is a platonic relationship.

Todd Cromwell
Dors (my girlfriend) and Seldon (the hunter of dreams)