From:
Mendy Kirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:41:23 -0500
My husband and I (and our furbaby, Calypso) are looking for a playmate
for Calypso.  We really wanted to try and get a non-MF ferret but our
problem that we are running into is that there aren't any breeders that
we know of near us.  We live in the Florida Keys.  The closest breeder
that I have found is Carolina Ferrets.  Does anyone have any info or
feedback (good or bad) on this ferretry?  Or if anyone knows of any
closer breeders, that info would be appreciated as well!

Mendy, Kevin and Calypso
Forever missing Stupe