From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:29:26 -0500
Squirt:

I want to thank everyone who has sent me kind words and thoughts about
Squirt's passing.  It has meant alot to my husband and me.  Thank you all
very, very much!

I've always found the FML to be a pretty special place.  The outpouring of
sympathy and emotional support to someone in need especially someone whom
those people had never met in person is special and rare.  While there
maybe squabbles or flames here occasionally, I never remember those past
that moment in time.  What I do remember is one of the qualities that I
think helps to define the FML.  It is the unconditional love, support, and
caring that people give to others to whom their only connection is the love
of ferrets.  It is a fine and wonderful thing that rubs off on everything
it touches.

Thank you all.

Re: Weasel clan tees/Warrior Apparel

>Anyone know where a print/poster can be found?

Yup!  Right from the artist himself.  The artist, Urshel Taylor, has a
webpage at: http://www.artnatam.com/utaylor .  You can see the print and
get ordering instructions from there.  I see that there are note cards
available of the Weasel Clan print for $2.  These might be a good way to
have a "mini" print to hang on your wall - add a frame and/or matt and
Viola!  Instant wall decoration!

Enjoy!

Gotta Catch 'em All! Sockiemon!

Sockiemon - short for "Sock Monster"

I've caught four of them: Sockachew (aka Pippi), Kibblemander (aka Atlas),
Lickasaur (aka Jinx), and Pooptle (aka Rosie)!  How many have you other
Sockie Trainers caught?  ;)

-kim, Sockachew, Kibblemander, Lickasaur, and Pooptle

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.