From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:18:51 -0800
Hello Everyone,

Stormy's mom here while Stormy is on a cheweasel break.  I think that boy
takes too many cheweasel breaks but he knows I can't say anything to him
because he thinks I take too many diet Pepsi breaks and he would just
bring that up if I did.

Anyway, I wanted to update everyone on the Moorehouse Georgia College
Labs kids.  Thank you again to everyone who so generously donated to
their medical care after they were released from the college.

I also wanted to let you know that Chuck, Dara, and AJ Moorehouse are on
page 11 of the Giving Tree.  Ivey, Jude, and Karen Moorehouse are on page
12.  Karen and Jude are still looking for Santas.

http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm

I think their story said alot for the spirit of these little guys and for
our little companions as a whole.  They went from being afraid and biting
because they had so little human contact to being loving normal ferrets.

I would like to take a moment and say thank you to BIG for this list and
to all of you out there that give your all everyday in so many different
ways for the ferrets.

Happy Holidays,
Sharon B. :) aka Stormy mom's

Volunteer for SOS and the IFC