From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:23:04 EST
This is for Chelsea, who first taught me fuzzy love, and taught it well.
For Valentine, my sweet, funny boy, that came into my life nine years ago
today.  For Jasmine, the other half of my heart.  I miss you all.  Also
for all the other fuzzy angel valentines.

All of earth be heedful,
for a tiny ferret with a big heart is passing through.
Many battles has this ferret braved.
Numerous trials has this fuzzy faced.
Its plush fur moves with a breeze not felt.
The light catches purple highlights on the dark legs;
the color of new snow; the warm chocolate mask of a thief;
the dark shade of glistening silver, all of these and more.
The pink, black, mottled nose can sniff out lies.
The obsidian, ruby, sapphire eyes see the truth.
All give way and make a path for this fur clad joy,
a path for a star bound ferret, disappearing into a multicolored mist.
The guardian of our hearts.

Sandy and her earth angels,Taz,Honey,Sugar,Tasha and Boris