Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:13:26 -0600
Hi.  What could I get for fleas?  All the vets where I live will not
recommend frontline or advantage for my ferrets.So, I am not sure on
what to ask for since I have to tell them its for my cat when I order it.
They want to know the weight and I cant say 2 lbs so what size do I ask
for and how much do I put on them?  They also said they had a flea
product I forgot the name its starts with an F they say it is specially
made for ferrets and that their other clients use it.  Would it be better
to get the frontline or the other one they say is made for ferrets?

I have Marshalls spray and shampoo but I have to apply the spray every
three days that is a awful lot and Im not comfortable with reapplying
it.It dosent sound safe and if you have to apply it that much how good
could it work?