From:
Alexis Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:52:15 EDT
Hello everyone!  We are very excited to inform you that our Keana is home
now, and doing much better!!  We greatly appreciate all of your kind
donations towards Keana's care.  The vet informed us yesterday that someone
had called in and anonymously paid off the rest of our bill--so whoever
that was, we cannot put into words how much your generosity means to us.
Thank you with all our hearts.  Keana is almost back to her normal
self...she is eating soft food on her own, and we are giving her medication
orally 3 times a day.  If it wasn't for all of your help, she probably
would not have made it this far.  Again, thank you all so much.

Alexis, Melissa, and Keana :-)