From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 16:54:14 EDT
Dear Judy,
I got your message and I'm sorry I did not return you call sooner.  I am
also sorry about the e-mail you sent.  I have had an awful lot of failed
messages returned to me and I thought I had answered them all again.  At any
rate I posted this on the FML as well hoping that you will get it one way or
another.  Chelsea is fine.  She goes in for her booster distemper on Monday
(her vet is out until then and I don't like flip-flopping between vets).  I
do not think that we have anything to worry about (ECE) both girls seem
healthy, eat and drink well, and never seem to run out of energy.  Chelsea
has almost (if not already) doubled her weight since we brought her home but
we are still having some set backs in the biting.  She bit me in the lip
twice last night but didn't do any real damage.  My daughter, niece and
nephew no longer play with her because they are big wimps but Chelsea does
not seem to care as long as she has us and Lucy to play with and the
dogs/cats to chew on.  She has mastered the art of stalking the dogs and
cats from behind and then bites their ankles, toes, or hiney's!  You've
never seen anything so pitiful as a 75 pound dog trying to stand on a stool
to escape a 1.5 pound ferret or a grown cat trying to hide under one of
those decorative couch pillows!!!  We have taken pictures of her but the
film has still not been developed.  As soon as I get them processed I will
send pictures.

God bless and tell your "little ones" (ha, ha) that Chelsea and Lucy said
"dook"!

Irena...Lucy and Chlesea's mom