From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 08:35:34 EDT
I pass by the bathroom this morning, and what to I hear echoing and
reverberating thoughout the vents?  I hear Sean giving Rocky quite an
education as he sat on the potty.  Poooor widdle Rocky stayed calm as he
was held captive and as he was given this advice:

"See that yellow stuff that... that... that I peed in the potty?  That's
pee that I pushed out.  And you pee too!!  People pees too.  Don't ya know
that brown stuff that I push out?  That is poop.  You poop too.  All the
people poop too.  Thats all the things that ferrets and people do, they get
wild, and wanna be friends, and sometimes they don't wanna be friends.  All
ferrets and people play and get rough.  Ferrets get rough just like
people."

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/