From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:57:05 -0800
To those of you who have not visited Marta's site, it is located at
www.minerpeak.com and she is excellent!  I personally own four shirts
and my hubby wears them as well.

I will be wearing her newest creation "Fairy Tails" to the symposium on
Friday, so you can all see how great the shirt looks.  Her designs are
very unique.  The "Fairy Tails" shirt is my favorite.

I am very excited to learn of others who are attending!  It will be really
great to meet those who I have only had email conversations with.  That
will drive my hubby nuts!  He promised to stay through the whole thing and
only gamble, party at night.  We will be the ones who are sleeping in the
corner (just kidding).

Only three more days till I am off to LV!