From:
Shane Joshua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:20:05 EST
I just want to say Thank You to all of you who did respond to my message.
It was very sweet of you.  You can be assured that I read every letter and
they all touched me very much.  I did what many of you told me to do.  This
morning I went out and purchased another ferret for poor Joe.  Now he is
not so sad.  I know that he will always miss Josh (just like me), but he
will love the new ferret just the same.  Again, thank you to you all.  You
are all very kind and loving people.

God Bless,
Shane Joshua, Joe, and the new member of the family, Jill.