From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:20:03 -0400
I want to send a huge thank you out to the ferret community.  Because of
the generous support from individuals and other communities, we are able
to keep afloat.  We had two girls in ICU last week, as well as so many
surgeries this year that we owed our vets tons of money.  As of now, we
have two little girls doing well at home, and are still a shelter :)

Thank you to all the individuals who donated money, items to be
auctioned, and well wishes.

We would like to thank the communities of Concerned Ferret Owners of NJ,
SOS, and the board members at Pooflinger's.  All of these groups, as well
as our own shelter family, banned together and helped us raise enough
money to cover our outstanding medical bills, as well as provide the
support for Kiki and Chance.

All in all, I just want everyone to know that your generosity is greatly
appreciated and we are greatly touched.

Gail, Meri, Diane, and Patty I (board members of Scales and Tails, Inc.)
Gail Elsey
Scales and Tails, Inc.
Exotic animal rescue, rehab, and adoption.
Ferrets, iguanas, reptiles and other exotics.
"Help the Helpless."
www.scalesandtails.org
www.iguanaden.com