From:
TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 21:45:52 -0500
There is a kit about 12 weeks old (so the saleswoman said) for sale at Earl
May on 70th and O streets in Lincoln, Nebraska that I am somewhat concerned
about.  She is very sweet and seems to be in good health.  Her other 2
litter-mates were apparently sold right away, but she hasn't been bought.  I
think it might be because she's somewhat odd-looking -- orangish with random
splotches of black guard hairs.  She's got absolutely beautiful black eyes
and lots of personality and is obviously lonely and deprived of human
attention.

I'm concerned because this is exactly how our last fuzzy came to us.  Bear
even came from Earl May (a garden store).  No one bought him and he just sat
in his cage getting bigger and bigger while his jaws got stronger and
stronger...so he wound up in a shelter with a biting problem.  Maybe I'm
overreacting, but I really want to see this kit bought and out of Earl May.
We can't take her because one of our boys is too rambunctious right now to
bring a kit into the house.  Sooo, anyone who's looking for a kit, please go
meet this sweet little girl at Earl May.  It would be great if I went back
to check on her and she had been sold.

-Tasha

"It has been said that man is a rational animal.  All my life I have been
searching for evidence which could support this."
                                        -- Bertrand Russell