From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 18:05:18 -0500
All New Hampshire, Mass, VT and Maine ferret owners.  Just a reminder that
there will be a meeting of the New Hampshire Ferret Owners' Coalition this
Saturday February 10 in the Merrimack Public Library starting at 3 PM.  New
members are welcome.

Unfortunately Library rules prohibit bringing pets into the building.

If anyone has any questions or need directions, please call me at (603)
424-2941.

OBTW, we'll be showing off a new, inexpensive ferret flag (about $30)at the
meeting, along with instructions for ordering them.  They really are great.

Dick B.