Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 02:04:27 -0400
Jeanne Carley, Assistant Director of the California Domestic Ferret
Association, is in the process of writing an article to be published later
in a national periodical.  It's on "How to become legal" or something of
that nature, I'm not exactly sure of the title.  She has asked me to find
out the names, addresses, and phone numbers of all organizations that are
currently fighting to make ferrets legal in their area, whether it is city,
county, or state wide.  I could guess at a number of these just from my
contact with you, however before publishing your organizations information
in a nationwide publication I thought it best to confirm it (STARs list is
only as current as the information given to Pam).  If you wish to have your
organization and it's efforts to legalize published in a national
publication thereby possibly increasing your membership and support please
E-mail me with the information immediately.  Jeanne has a deadline of
Thurs. AM CA time......
I will only pass on the information that is sent to me....  I will not be
going by what I have learned on the boards, as I don't have the
organizations permission for publication of this information.
Thanks folks,
CDFA1