From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 02:35:09 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

Ever since I wrote this article, I get the occasional miserable message
in my inbox or FB page. Would I happen to know how to get my hands on
a replacement dino? Some critter lost his, or it fell apart, and the
critter is not eating, sobbing himself to sleep, etc. Apparently one's
squeaky toy is a *very* personal issue. I just got a new request the
other day, and I have had no luck at all in finding a replacement. I
have tried Petco online, ditto KMart and Walmart. I have tried Ebay
and Google. I have tried Archie McFee.

Please advise! Someone is very, *very* sad!

Alexandra in MA