From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:00:00 -0700
Hi Christy;

I've had good luck with both Pycnogenol and a suppliment called Drenemin,
which Randy in Canada also had a vet observe actually shrink adrenal
tumors.  Both are non harmful, non Rx.  Details are on TImmy's web site,
in my sig.  Sources and dosages are in the notes following "Timmy's latest
recipe", on same site.  A PDF version is on the "resources" page.

Take care,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
My ICQ# 4461104
Timmy's Mailing List = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/TimmyFerret
Timmy's Forum = http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=TimmyFerret