From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:07:39 -0400
I talked to my weasel children and let them know that I emailed to try
to find out for them what is going on with Mr. Muldoone.  They all said
they hope everything is ok and that Mr. Muldoone will wake up and be
back to his normal naughty self very soon.  I told them that prayers
help and you wouldn't believe how it sounds to have 9 quiet weasels deep
in prayer!!  We're all hoping Muldoone is feeling better very soon.

Jen and Archie and the Naughty Nine

http://www.babyhomepages.net/manlapazbaby
http://jenandarchie.tripod.com