From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:02:03 -0700
Oh....and one more thing!!  I received a new room list from the Holiday
Inn in Atlanta and almost half of our rooms are reserved!  We blocked
off 100 rooms and 46 are filled!  If you haven't reserved your room yet,
better get that done.  The early deadline for symposium registration is
just 6 weeks away and they'll probably be a rush for rooms at that time!
Why not beat the rush and reserved your room this week!

You must ask for the "Ferret Symposium' rate which is $75.00 a night.
The rate is good from October 1st to the 5th, so if you want to come a
day early or stay a day late, you still get the conference rate!!

Check out <www.ferretcongree.org> for details!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC