From:
Wendy Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 08:40:42 -0500
Terry-Lee,

I assume the clipping you have is from Abby or Ann (I forget which). That letter
came from a friend of a member of canine-l. As far as we can tell, the piece
originated with a caniner in the misty past. It doesn't seem to have come from
anywhere else, and most of the printings can be traced back to us.

We're not possessive about it, seeing as it seems to help so many people who
lose friends of the furred persuasions. I'd say go ahead and use it in your
newsletter. I think your article has the whole thing, but I can also dig up our
ftp site if you need it.

Wendy

Wendy Hudson  [log in to unmask]
The clan: Lloyd (husband)