From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:22:52 -0700
Hi all!
As some of you know, I am a stagehand in Las Vegas.  For the next 2
weeks, I will be working for the Righteous Brothers at the Orleans.
They have graciously agreed to provide me with an autographed photo
in order to benefit 24 Carat Ferret.

Anyone interested in a "personalized" autographed pic of the Righteous
Brothers, please email me off-list.  I will handle this like a silent
auction; highest offer wins.  Winner may even choose the wording of the
autograph- within reason!  In the event they offer a 2nd or 3rd pic,
these will go to the next highest offer, etc.

All offers must be received by 5pm PST June 6.

Thanx!!!

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas