From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:23:00 -0500
There were about 5 years with Chris Lewis before you became moderator,
right, Bill? And you became moderator in early 1991, right?

People: If so, this December will mark 25 years for the FML and soon
afterward a very impressive 20 years of Bill Gruber helping ferret
people as the FML moderator. (Before that Bill managed the original
anonymous posting feature which was needed back then due to there
being so many FFZs in the past.)

Dang, I knew I should have put that copy of the first FML someplace
handy...

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/