Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:06:59 -0400
Dear Dawn,
Hello, I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your little note about your
"babies" so very much.

My friends think I'm nuts when I talk about my babies.  I do have that
amazing special love for them as you do, and only a ferret Mommy and Daddy
can understand.  This is our reward.

My wish is that all ferrets that are out there be adopted only by ferret
knowledgeable adult people.

Against my pleads and arguments not to buy a pet while at college.  My son
Zac bought one.  Needless to say Whiskey came to visit and Zac.  said, Mom
please take care of this little guy for just a "week" during school break,
hence I became the care taker of not only Whiskey but with even two more
additions Princess and Lacey.

I wish colleges, parents and students paid more attention to this very sad
problem of college pets,( especially ferrets )when the students go home on
break or graduate, what happens to the pets abandoned by thoughtless
students?

It only took a week for me to completely fall in love with My babies, but
of course these little guys were the lucky ones.

Whiskey, Princess and Lacey have all bonded wonderfully and reside in Zac's
room ha ha ha.

Thank You,
Peachy, Princess, Lacey and Whiskey