From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:59:47 -0400
Hi...
Well we got 10 days left for the 1st Annual All Specialty "FERRET FAIR
'99".  It seems just like it was yesterday we started planning this show.
I want to thank all of you who have sent in your Entry forms and to those
vendors for committing to our show.  We are very excited to be able to
have a show here in the South East area, and with all the support, we are
already planning 2 shows for the Y2K.  I have talked to the Director of the
Fairgrounds and he has assured me that they will have open dates for us
when ever we need them.  The show hall is a 15,000 sq.  ft facility with
ample heat and ac, and electricity through out the building.  It also has
Ceiling fans and a 30' suction fan to keep it cool, or warm.  It is a 2 yr.
old building.  If you are Planing to attend our show, Please if you have
not already get your Entries in today.  If you are a vendor we do have
space left, so get your packet to us today, so we can assure you the best
available spot.  IF you didn't get a Packet you can get one off our web
site at http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/information.html

We are really looking for a very good turn out.  Some of the local Radio
stations are planning to get us on there morning show this week and next,
and have already been on 3 morning show, along with the TV stations giving
us a spot.  Folks, Judy and I appreciate ALL your support you are giving us
here, and we want to thank Vicki Mckimmey and the AFA, and LIFE for the use
of there Judges.  Vicki has been helping with a lot of question we have
laid on her, and has never once been bored.  All in all we are looking at
the show to be a BIG success.

The show will be in Lenoir, NC at the Caldwell County Agricultural
Fairgrounds on Sept 18th, from 10-5, will loads of fun matches, and
Education seminars as well.

If you have any Questions on the show you can contact us here at the
shelter at 828-396-8117 or in email at [log in to unmask]

Thank you again, and we will see you at the show.
Gary Skinner

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117