From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 00:13:35 -0800
Hey Dookers,
Just a couple of questions mixed in with some concerns.  My DEW is lazy.
He's always been the one to enjoy a good nap, but lately he's been REALLY
lazy.  While his brother is out and about romping and being social, Arnold
(DEW) will eat, say hi, then go back to sleep.  Don't get me wrong, when he
is awake he is active and playful.  It just seems like he's trying to
hybernate or something.  Could it just be that he really is getting ready
for winter?  My hubby suggested that maybe he is simply avoiding the
cat...definately a possibility.  Any other suggestions?

Second question....I have noticed dark spots on both of my boys back teeth,
the ones that rub on their cheeks.  Should I be brushing their teeth to
solve this, or is it something more serious?  I figured with their dry food
they would be getting a pretty good scrub on their "munchers", but I guess
not good enough.  Any info would be great.  And lastly....I asked my Dr.
what kinds of worries I should have with the cat around my daughter.
(We are now discussing my hooman daughter) And he mentioned Cat Scratch
Fever...ok, nothing new, I know about that threat.  But what he said next
really suprised me, so I thought I would ask you all, seeing as my Dr.
deals with people, not animals.  He suggested that possibly the ferrets
could also spread Cat Scratch?  Anyone have any ideas on this one?  I had
never even pondered the idea until the Doc brought it up.

Lemme know whatcha think.
And to Deba and Ferris, it's nice to have ya back!  We missed your
always happy, and usually extremely humorous postings!

Lia and the ever expanding bunch of furkids