From:
Kat Neumeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 08:58:30 -0400
Oh yes, I would slump into bed after a hard day of classes/work/etc., to
be greeted by three sleepy ferret faces and a clump of treats stuck to my
legs.  They constantly stashed stuff under my bed and in the sheets.
Buster would also scamper off and hide food behind the toilet.

Now why three fat, spoiled, well-fed ferrets would feel the need to hoard
food is beyond me, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with an FLO
imperative.

Kat