From:
"Snoberger, Christina M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:55:52 -0400
The Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas Annual Ferret Olympics occurring on
September 26th is almost here!!!  The Olympics will be held at the Grand
Prairie Community Center.  You can still get your entries in - they must
be RECEIVED by Friday, Sept 18th.

Events include:

1.  Maze Race
2.  Cup Tip
3.  Paper Sack Escape
4.  Best Weasel War Dance
5.  Obstacle Tube Race
6.  Heaviest Male
7.  Longest Kisser Contest
8.  Lightest Female
9.  Best Ferret Trick
10. Tube Race (straight)
11. Most Yawns in a Minute
12. Best-Dressed/Costume

Event costs:
$4 per ferret per contest  -or-  $25 per ferret for 9 contests.
FLC-Texas Members pay 50% of these prices
($2 per ferret per contest or $12.50 for 9 contests)

Late entry fees at the door are $6 per ferret per contest.  We encourage
you to get your entries in early to avoid long lines at the door.

* Note - ferrets must be at least 6 months of age.  Owners must be able to
show proof of current vaccinations - vaccinations given no less 14 days
prior to the show and no more than 1 year prior.

Mail entries to:
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas, P.O. Box 286, Bedford, TX 76095.

In addition to all the fun ferret events, the club will be selling many new
items.  We'll be selling the new 1999 Ferret Calendar, the Outlaws Ferret
T-shirt, and the Ferret Calendar T-shirts: Flower Child and the Jailbird.
We will also be carrying long-time favorites - the 20' clear dryer hose,
the ferret crossing signs and the all over ferret design socks.  Get your
holiday shopping done for your favorite ferret person!

Please refer to our Olympic Website for more information and for copies of
our entry form:
http://www.ticnet.com/ferretolympics/

Hope to see you there!

Chris Snoberger