Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:24:08 -0700
Hi all

I apologize for da lateness of this one.  My hooman waz working late and
didn't even turn da computer on when they came home.

A little girl named Tish came in today.  She waz met by Wednesday, Fester,
DJ and Kai.  You were right as there is no luv lost between Kai and Tish
but da bridge haz a habit of smoothing many things out.  Da others greeted
her warmly but Kai's greeting waz guarded.  They were all interested in da
happenings back home and they all sat down to hear all da news and gossip.
They talked for some time.  When they were through they all went over to
da Fruit Bar and had a snack.  Then it waz off to da Tube Park to enter da
tube races.  They did real well at it too and for a rookie to da games Tish
didn't do to bad.  They finished in da top potion of da standings although
they didn't win.  With a little practice she could be a great one at it.
She said to send her luv and many hugs and kisses to her mommy.

I have to guard my cheweasel as they tend to move around when not watched.
I would hire a guard but I couldn't trust da guard.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee