Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:56:12 EDT
I would like to thank All of you who offered to send me the Ferret Poem
Book.  Bryan Coffey was the first one to reach me, so I took advantage of
his kindness.  I just got the book today.  It is Very professional with a
lovely ferret picture on the cover.

There are Haikus, limericks, freeform, songs and nursery rhymes, fairy
tails, ferret resources, and ferret shelter info.  I am so impressed!!!!!!!

My printer is annoying.  It shakes and rattles and is a pain.  So I was
never going to download the book myself.  I now have a lovely book that
would make an excellent gift!!!  I am keeping the one book.  I just sent
the other to Mary from FAIR.  If she likes it, I will have more made up for
her shelter to sell.

I would guess that a number of you already have this book.  But for those
of you that don't---where else are you going to get a ferret book like
this?????

Nowhere.

This book is dedicated to all the ferrets that have stayed, or will stay in
a shelter.  Money goes to the ferret shelter of your choice.  Ask Bryan to
send you a copy  [Is that O.K. Bryan?] He only asks for shipping and a
donation to a ferret shelter.

It is priceless in it's rarity, and easily worth $25.  Especially knowing
the money is going to helpless ferrets for their care.

I have a ferret book!!!  Looks great on my coffee table.  Great reading.

Thank You!!!!!!!  Thank You!!!!

Lisette