From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 17:27:44 -0400
I have 16 fuzzies and only one of them is scented.  He is one of the
Fredonia rescues and a doll.  Teddy Bear is his name and he lives up to it.
He can poof and does.  When he first came to live with us he poofed out of
fear.

After a few months it was in self defense against DJ who mauled him
terribly.  Now he poofs when he is terribly excited and playing very hard.
All in all I'd say he has poofed maybe 6-7 times.  Teddy also gets along
with all of the others except Tikki (even DJ).  The other 15 are healthy and
happy and they don't poof.  Point being if your baby is healthy and happy
just love and enjoy them to the fullest as the time we have with them is all
too short.

Now my family thinks I'm totally nuts.  I have been running around sniffing
the fuzzies tails.  I have to agree that I too think they smell a lot like
grape soda :-)  However, if fellas in little white coats show up at the door
I'll deny it to the end ;-)

Terry and the Sweet 16