From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:06:54 EDT
Is the grand total of what will be send to U of G to help with ferret
research.  I will be sending this in care of Kate Pennick, we have
already spoken via email.

Now, to announce the winners.....
Drum Roll..............
My mother drew for the BASKET RAFFLE
THE WINNER:
LYNN LOVE ticket number 81

My Father drew for the SURPRISE RAFFLE
THE WINNER:
BOB ATKINS ticket number 412

I would like to thank everyone that contributed to this cause, I
personally am very happy that this much money will be sent towards ferret
research.  I would personally like to thank all the people for their
donations... I believe the CSI/ADV raffle was a success!!

Kris and the Fur Kids
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/