Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:02:41 -0500
Hi All,

First I would like to wish everyone on the list a very Blessed New Year!
I pray that this year brings you everything you need.  That the shelter
babies all get homes (wouldn't that be nice?) and that the shelter mom &
dads have financial security.

Now down to business :-)  Mark your calendars, put up post it notes all
around your house and tell your friends to remind you that on MAY 6th
in the city of Westland, MI at the Wayne Ford Civic League the Michigan
Ferret Rescue & Adoption Network, Inc will be hosting the Ferret FunFest
2006!  This a 14 class specialty show (no points awarded) BUT it is a
FUN show!!!!!!!!!  Vendors, raffles, ferret fun matches and all the
amenities of a point show without the stress!  Come join us for fun and
frivolity!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to receive a show app please feel free to contact
me (Mary), my dear hubby (Kris [log in to unmask]) or Susan
Alternatively you can download a show app at www.mfran.org

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

Mary